A Small Firm With A
India Sterling Fender
- Energy Law Transactions and Negotiations
- Title Examination and Due Diligence
- Commercial Transactions and Litigation
India Fender is an associate with the firm focusing on energy law transactions and negotiations, title examination and due diligence, and commercial transactions and litigation.
India earned a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from the University of Alabama where she was a member of Chi Omega Fraternity. India went on to earn her J.D., magna cum laude, from Texas Tech University School of Law in 2019. While attending law school, India served as articles editor of the Texas Tech Law Review, Treasurer of the Organization of Women Law Students, member of Phi Delta Phi International Legal Honor Society, and received numerous distinction awards in her various courses.
Although India practices mostly in the firm's Midland office, she was born and raised in Fort Worth and maintains strong ties to the community. She attended Trinity Valley School from kindergarten through 12th grade where she found her love for the law. She began her legal career in Fort Worth, clerking for the Honorable Judge Melody Wilkinson as well as several law firms during law school.
- Texas Tech University School of Law, Lubbock, Texas
- J.D. - 2019
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Honors: Treasurer of the Organization of Women Law Students
- Honors: Articles Editor, Texas Tech Law Review ‘17-‘19
- University of Alabama
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts
- Major: Psychology
- Texas, 2019
- Honorable Judge Melody Wilkinson, Clerk
- Chi Omega
- Phi Delta Phi